Bentley has been a GSA schedule provider for over 20 years, providing beautiful and sustainable products to service federal government projects. With more than 125 broadloom and modular carpet products on GSA Schedule, we offer a multitude of options for all your flooring needs. Bentley published the first Environmental Product Declaration in North America for broadloom carpet, we are moving toward 100% EPDs for our manufactured products in 2013.
- All of our products are engineered with high quality components, including Antron® and Ultron®, type 6,6 fiber
- High performance components yields a return on your investment second to none in our industry
- Production lead times are focused on your needs
- Multiple backing solutions for any application
- Turn-key installation services available
- Area Rug Program with backing and edge options for any application
- Sustainable product and backing systems that are certified at the gold & platinum level through the NSF-140 sustainable assessment
Standard for carpet.
All products meet or exceed the TARR criteria for either severe or heavy commercial traffic applications
- Exceptional warranties that have you covered
- LEED® EB Gold Certified manufacturing facility
- Three time recipient of the prestigious GSA Evergreen Award
- Green Label Plus Healthbond adhesives are water based, solvent free with no measurable VOC’s
Contact your local sales representative for more information on how Bentley can be your flooring solution provider.